Welcome to the Brand New 1 Year Curriculum! We are happy to have you join us. For starters, be sure to view the Tutorial Video on the hompage. This will help you navigate the website, Lesson Plans, and learn how to order books and Licenses. It will also explain how to get connected with other families and teachers using the ABCJLM Curriculum.
In the 1 Year Curriculum the child will...
• be introduced to several Bible stories, poems, songs, and books
• know his/her first and last name
• know 28 signs for basic words
• be introduced to 28 animals
• be introduced to various colors and shapes
• name and remove various pieces of clothing
• increase in fine and gross motor skills
• name and point to body parts
• learn basic obedience
The 1 Year Curriculum is comprised of 36 Lesson Plans. Each Lesson Plan is divided into three sections:
1. Items Needed (suggested supplies)
2. Objectives (the learning that you will introduce to the child)
3. Suggested Activities (age-appropriate ways to introduce the learning)
The Lesson Plans are designed to be a guide, so choose the objectives and activities which are best for your situation.
A fourth section - Daily Schedules - help make the learning part of daily activities and play by breaking the weekly Lesson Plans into activities to be covered over three days. The Daily Schedules are only available in the purchased Lesson Plans book.
So what are you waiting for? It's time to jump in, have fun, and be intentional! Use the green button below to move to the Week 1 Lesson!
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The ABCJesusLovesMe Curriculum is a comprehensive, research-based toddler and preschool curriculum for ages 1-5, focusing on Bible, academics, and development. Each curriculum contains goals and objectives to gauge the child's learning and growth. Beyond the weekly lesson plans, ideas, and materials are provided to support parents and teachers along the way.
© 2017 ABC Jesus Loves Me • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design