Items Needed :
Books: Franklin Goes to School, The Kissing Hand
Worksheets: Choose the letters or numbers that need review, Objective Checklist, 1" Tracing Paper, Graduation
Activities: Toy phone, Wordless Book colors, tying shoelaces, Parquetry Block Super Set, paint, animals
Character Traits: Joyful, Faith & Trust - review meaning
Books of the Bible: Matthew - Revelations
Letters: Rr - Zz
- Full Name
- Phone number
- How to dial the phone and correctly answer it
- 4 Seasons
- 5 Senses
Fine Motor Skill: Draw "My Family"
Gross Motor Skill: Memory Obstacle Course
Visual Perception Skill: Block-to-Block
• Review all objectives and books covered in the past weeks, and complete any activities that you were unable to finish.
- On 1” Tracing Paper, have the child write letters Rr-Zz. Draw a box for each letter and add the green and red dots if needed.
ABC Uppercase and Lowercase worksheets available in the ABCJLM Handwriting Workbook.
• Create a hand and foot print to compare with the one created at the beginning of the curriculum.
• Use the checklist to determine what your child learned while using the 4 Year Curriculum. Review your child’s favorite activities and focus on any objectives with which your child is still struggling.
• Congratulations you finished the 4 Year Curriculum! Use the Graduation poster to create a precious photo op to remember today. Be sure to tag #ABCJLM or @ABCJesusLovesMe when you post it on social media!
• Fine Motor Skills:
Using a blank piece of paper, have your child draw their family and correctly write the letters "My Family" on the paper. Your child should have done this activity periodically throughout the curriculum. Comparing the pictures, the drawing should have become more detailed with time.
• Gross Motor Skills:
Create a Memory Obstacle Course using animals (plastic, puzzle, or flashcards). Ask for the animal by name or the sound the animal makes.
• Visual Perception Skill:
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.