Roll-a-Picture are fun games to play that incorporates fine motor skills, visual perception skills, taking turns, and family time! Think Cooties with a pencil.
1. Give each person a piece of paper and a pencil.
2. Roll to see who goes first. Highest number plays first.
3. First person rolls the dice and draws whatever picture goes with that number.
4. Continue until someone has finished drawing the entire picture.
There are a couple of different ways to play.
- Everyone must roll a certain number first to begin drawing the picture. Starting with the center piece of the picture is easier for younger children.
- Start with any number and work on size and shape placement.
More Roll-a-Pictures to come!!! Have an idea? Let me know!
|< Prev||Next >|