Welcome to ABCJLM! We are so glad you have taken the time to stop by.
God has given each of us a huge responsibility to raise His little children. With God's help, my husband and I desire to mold our children to be lights in this dark world. We believe it is our responsibility to instill Biblical principles and Christian values into their hearts. Thus, the creation of this curriculum.
Three curriculum - 2 Year Old Curriculum, 3 Year Old Curriculum, and 4 Year Old Curriculum (with a 5 Year Curriculum coming by Fall 2012) - are the foundation of the ABCJesusLovesMe.com site. All other pages and links on the site support the curriculum and the parent or teacher leading the curriculum. You will find ideas to help with motor skills, discipline, teaching the Bible, academic concepts, and so much more.
Use of any idea on this website and/or the curriculum with any child not in your individual family whether in a daycare, childcare, preschool, church or other setting requires the purchase of a License first.
While the curriculum is free for individual family use, many families choose to purchase the Curriculum in Book Form to save the time it takes to print and organize it themselves.
To Get Started:
- Join the ABCJLM Forum. This is a place to find encouragement, gather information, and ask questions about ABCJLM, parenting, teaching, Christian life, and so much more. Talk to others who are using the curriculum in their homes, churches, preschools, and groups.
- Follow or subscribe to our sister blog - Our Out-of-Sync Life. Facebook, email, RSS Feed, Twitter, and more ways to follow. It is on the blog that I give suggestions, updates, host giveaways, and provide reviews and encouragement. You can see the daily posts from the blog at the bottom of the homepage.
- Head to the Getting Started page! Here you will find out exactly what you need to do to use ABCJLM in your home or business.
- Always check the category "What's New" on the homepage to find out what has been added or changed on the site.
- A child is a child once. While I believe learning is very important, do not forget that you are still working with a little person. Make the learning fun. Keep sit-down time to a minimum. Incorporate it into the day instead of making the curriculum dictate the day. Read ideas on how to Keep It Fun.
Overall Curriculum Secrets:
• All sets of curriculum are built around a 36-week time frame beginning the 4th week of August and ending the 1st week of May. The curriculum are set up to match Bible themes and review weeks with the various holidays. However, you can begin the program whenever it is convenient for you. To allow for more flexibility, no curriculum is written for the summer months. Read more about the curriculum...
• Which Curriculum Do I Choose? - See a break down of each curriculum and a table to help you figure out which curriculum to use with your child.
• Use the Obective Pre-Checklist to help determine what your child knows. This can be very helpful to decided which curriculum to begin.
• What if I want to start the curriculum mid-year? Read more...
• FAQ - See answers to questions that I often receive.
• Review lessons a couple of weeks ahead of time to give yourself ample amount of time to gather the materials. Each lesson contains a list of supplement items and ideas that coordinate with the themes of the lesson. These may be items that you wish to reserve at your library or purchase from Amazon or Christianbook.com.
• All of the articles on this website are able to be printed or emailed by clicking on the little icons on the top right corner of the article.
• All suggested items on the curriculum may be substituted for something that you have available. All suggestions can be substituted with other material. Please understand that no suggested product is perfect. Nor is it the perfect item for every family. I have been honest on every product review, but please do research yourself before making a decision. Also, in the books that I recommend, I have never found a book that I agree with 100% of the content. If I suggest the book, it means that over 90% of the information or story was very beneficial for our family.
• A highlight of my day is reading notes from you! Whether a question, idea, concern, or just saying that you enjoy the website, I so appreciate you taking the time. Also, please let me know when a link doesn't work or you have an idea. Emails like these are vital to this website and I am blessed by them. Send me a note...
We are thrilled to have you join the ABCJLM family! Let us know how we can help you!