Dd Poster Ideas:
- Cut dollar signs out of ads and magazines. This is a great activity to teach older children what this sign ($) means.
- Glue pictures of dominoes or draw ones on the Dd Poster.
- Cut out and glue diamond shapes on the Dd Poster.
Additional Dd Poster Ideas:
- Paint dots on the Dd Poster.
- Use a hole punch and cut out dots.
- Use a magazine to cut out items that begin with the letter Dd. Glue the pictures on the Dd Poster.
- Collect items for "My D Box" - Idea from My First Steps to Reading books
Dd Computer Activities:
My "D" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
Five Little Ducks
Duck on a Bike
Harry, the Dirty Dog
How Do Dinosaurs Count to Ten?
Go Dog, Go!
Dd Snacks and Foods:
- Diamond shaped crackers