But as the ABCJLM curriculum and website has grown, preschools, individual teachers, churches, daycares, therapist, and other businesses and organizations have asked to use the curriculum. On this page you will learn how to navigate the ABCJLM website as well as purchase the appropriate License(s) so you can use what you see with the children in your life.
What is ABCJLM?
ABCJLM is a preschool curriculum dedicated to preparing a child for Kindergarten in a simple and non-stressful way while giving a child a solid foundation in both the Bible and academics. Weekly lesson plans include the preschool standards along with other academic, social, and biblical learning.
The ABCJLM website consists of four preschool curriculum for ages two to five years old as well as supplemental pages containing ideas about crafts, holidays, discipline, to name a few. All curriculum sets are built around a 36-week time frame beginning the end of August and ending the first of May to match Bible themes and review weeks with the various holidays. But, the curriculum is flexible enough to begin whenever it is convenient for you.
While we feel lead to keep ABCJLM free for individual family use, we ask that all other entities first purchase a yearly License to offset fees that have occurred in the creation, maintenance, and further development of ABCJLM. To make it easier, you may also purchase a workbook copying License that allows you to copy directly from the workbooks.
To help you begin, I have created a check-off list to help you navigate the site.
- View the "Introduction to ABCJLM" video. Double click on the image to enlarge the video screen size.
- View the "FAQ" video.
- View the "License and Ordering" video.
- Preview Each Curriculum
Each of the curriculum are available on the website in full form to preview so there is no need to order a sample pack. You can see each curriculum's Weekly Lesson Plans under the appropriate tabs at the top of this page.
- Getting Started
Here you will find out exactly how to use ABCJLM in your home with example schedules and teaching ideas.
- Which Curriculum Do I Choose?
See a break down of each curriculum and a table to see the differences between the four curriculum.
- License Tips:
- The cost of the License is a one-time fee plus annual renewal fees per child per curriculum. Upon purchasing the License, you will receive a confirmation email and a letter containing written permission to use the chosen curriculum for the one year time frame. Annual renewal is based upon the number of children.
- The License fee includes one Curriculum or Workbook for the Curriculum or Workbook License purchased.
- The License allows you to use anything on the website in the chosen curriculum, for the number of children the License was purchased for. For example, if you purchase a 3 Year Curriculum License, you may use any ideas in the 3 Year Curriculum but may not use ideas in the 4 Year Curriculum.
- An active License allows you to copy and usethe curriculum and worksheets directly from the website.
- The License does not allow you to copy the Curriculum in Book Form or the Worksheet Book. Addition copies of the curriculum or worksheets may be ordered if needed. Or, you may purchase Workbook License which allows you to copy directly from the workbooks.
A few pointers:
- Always check the category "What's New" on the homepage to find out what has been added or changed on the site.
- Each of the curriculum are available in full form on the website. You can see each curriculum's Weekly Lesson Plans under the individual age tabs at the top of this page.
- Review lessons a couple of weeks ahead of time to give yourself ample amount of time to gather the materials. Each lesson contains a list of supplement items and ideas that coordinate with the themes of the lesson. These may be items that you wish to reserve at your library or purchase from Amazon or Christianbook.com.
- All of the articles on this website are able to be printed or emailed by clicking on the little icons on the top right corner of the article.
- To find a particular item on the website, please use the "search" feature at the top-right of this page.
- Tell your friends!
The greatest compliment that you can give us it to share this website and our blog with your family and friends. We love and appreciate it when you link to us, share on Pinterest, or add a button on your website. To link to the entire site, please us the www.ABCJesusLovesMe.com address. Do not copy any content - large or small - from this site without written permission. You are always welcome to link to this site or a specific post. Do not link directly to a pdf file but instead to the page on which the pdf is linked.
- Stay Informed of the Happenings of ABCJLM
- Join the ABCJLM Forum and ABC Jesus Loves Me Facebook Group.
- Follow or subscribe to our sister blog - Our Out-of-Sync Life.
- Still have Questions?
FAQ page - See answers to questions that I often receive. Out of respect for our family time, please ask all non-personal questions on the ABC Jesus Loves Me Facebook Group or ABCJLM Forum. This allows others to learn as well!
- Contact Me?
When you contact me, please make sure to use an email address that you check regularlyas this is my only form of communication with you. Also, check your spam folder if you have not heard from me.
A Few Comments from Those Using the ABCJLM Curriculum...
- I would like to say this is the best investment our daycare has made so far for curriculum.... The children have loved it and they ask a lot of questions which makes the teachers dig deeper into the Bible. I Love It! Keep up the great work!!!! - Lisa, On the ABCJLM Facebook Group
- I just want to say how much of a blessing your website is! You have really poured your heart & soul into it & it shows. I don't believe that I have ever seen such a wonderfully put together program that not only guides us but really equips us to feel confident that we can provide a solid learning environment. - Becky
- I just wanted to commend you on your WONDERFUL website. You have truly been given a gift. I have recently opened an in home daycare, and your website has been a blessing. Your ideas have helped to keep me organized but more importantly kept the children engaged. Keep up the great work. I have become a regular visitor to your website and have already referred a friend. - Jessica
And because I have to share with you...
We are excited to have you join the hundreds of other churches, preschools, daycares, and businesses around the world who are using the ABCJLM curriculum to lay a biblical and academic foundation in he lives of children. Please let me know how we can help you in this endeavor!