Tactile Numbers and Letters: 0-2, Aa
Books: Five Little Ducks, Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?, Is Your Mama a Llama?
Games: Twister, Colorama
Activity: Paint, construction paper, different colored Easter Eggs, glue, markers, Legos or wooden blocks
Colors: Black, White, Blue, Brown, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple
A - pull down, pull down, across
a - curve and down
Fine Motor Skill: Blocks
Gross Motor Skill: Twister
• Review all objectives and books covered in the past weeks, and complete any activities that you were unable to finish.
- Hide Easter Eggs instructing the child to look for a specific colored egg.
- Play Game #1 of the Colorama game.
• Create a handprint and footprint. Keep it to compare with one that you will create at the end of the curriculum as well. You may want to begin the Handprint and Footprint Calendar for a great Christmas gift.
• Fine Motor Skill:
- Build bridges, buildings, and trains with Legos or wooden blocks.
• Gross Motor Skill:
While playing Twister by the actual rules of the game is probably too difficult for this age level, simplify the rules and take turns calling out colors and body parts to match.
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The ABCJesusLovesMe Curriculum is a comprehensive, research-based toddler and preschool curriculum for ages 1-5, focusing on Bible, academics, and development. Each curriculum contains goals and objectives to gauge the child's learning and growth. Beyond the weekly lesson plans, ideas, and materials are provided to support parents and teachers along the way.
© 2017 ABC Jesus Loves Me • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design