Wrapping and Unwrapping
• wrap or unwrap potatoes in aluminum foil
• butter stick
• individual candy pieces (Make Kiss Cookies)
• wrapping biscuit or pastry dough around candy, hotdog, fruit, etc
• water between containers in a sink, bathtub or outside
• flour, sugar, milk, and other cooking ingredients into mixing bowl
• Begin with a very large container to stir in. Place damp cloth under the bowl to help with slipping.
• Mix with hands - great sensory activity
• Show the child how to put one hand on top of the lid to hold it secure
• Make a milkshake, pudding, or fruit drink
• Make homemade icecream in a can
• Spread soft butter or jelly on bread or crackers
• Spread soft icing on cake
• Set the table
• Clear off the table
• Put away toys
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe provides materials to help adults be intentional with the children in their lives. At its core are five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Also available is a Sunday School Curriculum to teach children who God is through stories in the Bible. Beyond this we offer various Unit Studies, Digital Downloads, the Be Intentional Planner, and practical tips to guide parents and teachers.
© 2019 ABC Jesus Loves Me • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design