The Hand and Footprint Calendar
makes an adorable gift for daddy, family members, and those special people in your life. Using the directions, examples, and printable available to purchase
will enable you to create an adorable gift for a spouse, grandparent, or other special person in your life. On an academic level, creating this gift teaches the child colors and spatial awareness as well as being a great sensory and fine motor activity.
To Order for Family or Business Use: Hand and Footprint Calendar under the Digital Downloads
Included in the Digital Download:
- Detailed Directions
- Supply List
- Tips and Suggestions to make this a simple activity
- Monthly Examples and Directions for each hand or footprint
- 2018 Calendar Pages, Notes Page, and a 2019 Calendar
I gathered some ideas from these wonderful sites: Little Giraffes, Little Blots, and Ceres Preschool.
- Tempera Paint - Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Brown, Green, Blue
- Paint Brushes or Foam Brushes
- Wet Rags
- Paper or old sheet to cover the work area
- Paint Shirt
- Hole Punch
- Paint, Colored Pencils, or other type of writing utensil to add the details to the prints (don’t use markers)
- Hole punch and combine with string or rings
- Take the finished calendar to a office store to bind with comb or spiral binding.