Color with Crayons
Cotton Ball Clouds:
- Glue cotton balls on the Cc Poster.
- Place crown stickers or pictures on the Cc Poster
- Glue or draw circles on the Cc Poster.
- Glue on pictures or stickers on the Cc Poster.
- Use cotton balls to paint clouds.
- Glue cheerios or cereal on Cc Poster.
- Color with chalk.
- Use the end of a celery stick dipped into paint to paint little "c's" on the Cc Poster
- Cut the "Cc" out. Instruct the child to cut on the black lines.
- Paint on cardboard.
- On a black sheet of paper, draw the letter "C". Glue small squares of paper to the outline of the letter. Make a frame of squares as well if time and attention allows.
- Celery Science - Cut celery so the veins are open & cups of water with food coloring added; place the celery stalk into the water. Check daily to see if the celery is drinking up the water and the veins are becoming that color.
- Eat a bite out of a donut to change the donut from an "o" to a "c".
My "C" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
The Cow Who Clucked