- Cut dollar signs out of ads and magazines. This is a great activity to teach older children what this sign ($) means.
- Glue pictures of dominoes or draw ones on the Dd Poster.
- Cut out and glue diamond shapes on the Dd Poster.
- Paint dots on the Dd Poster.
- Use a hole punch and cut out dots.
My "D" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
Five Little Ducks
Duck on a Bike
Harry, the Dirty Dog
How Do Dinosaurs Count to Ten?
Go Dog, Go!