- Wash eggshells and allow to dry. Break into small pieces and glue on the Ee Poster. May want to place the eggshells in a water and food coloring mixture to make them colorful.
- Find and cut out e's from newspaper or magazines. This is a great activity as different fonts make the same letter appear different.
- Glue or put on pictures/stickers of elephants on the Ee Poster.
- Glue googly eyes on the Ee Poster.
- Color the pattern with a pencil and then erase.
- Glue on various things that God has given us on earth.
- Eyedropper painting
Needed: an eyedropper (medicine dropper will work as well), paint (may need to add a little water to thin the paint)
Teach the child how to use the eyedropper to pick up the paint and drop it on the paper.
My "E" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
Sheep in a Jeep - The "long e" sound
The Little Engine That Could
Red Red Red - The "short e" sound
- Egg (scrambled eggs, deviled eggs, eggplant)
- English muffins
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design