Use glitter glue or spread glue over the letters and sprinkle with glitter.
Paint or color green, gray, and gold.
Green Pom Poms:
- Glue on green pom poms. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the green pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Glue or place pictures or stickers of giraffes on the Gg Poster.
- Glue grass (real or Easter grass) on the Gg Poster.
- Glue pictures of items grown in a garden onto the Gg Poster.
- Using a crayon, draw a large little Gg on a piece of paper. Paint over letter and a surprise will appear.
My "G" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
Gregory, the Terrible Eater
Guess How Much I Love You