Use glitter glue or spread glue over the letters and sprinkle with glitter.
Paint or color green, gray, and gold.
Green Pom Poms:
- Glue on green pom poms. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the green pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Glue or place pictures or stickers of giraffes on the Gg Poster.
- Glue grass (real or Easter grass) on the Gg Poster.
- Glue pictures of items grown in a garden onto the Gg Poster.
- Using a crayon, draw a large little Gg on a piece of paper. Paint over letter and a surprise will appear.
- Use a magazine to cut out items that begin with the letter Gg. Glue the pictures on the Gg Poster.
- Collect items for "My G Box" - Idea from My First Steps to Reading books
My "G" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
Gregory, the Terrible Eater
Guess How Much I Love You
- Green grapes
- Graham crackers, Goldfish
- Gummy bears, gingerbread men cookies
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design