- Glue or place pictures or stickers of lions on the Ll Poster.
- Glue leaves onto the Ll Poster.
- Glue cotton balls to make a lamb on the Ll Poster.
- With a hole punch, punch holes around the edge of the Letter L. Lace yarn around the pattern.
- Draw or paint lines.
- Trace around different sized lids.
- Do leaf painting.
- Read books about lions
- Go for a nature walk and collect leaves
- Eat Alphabet cereal or soup - talk about the letters!
- Have fun with Ladybugs
My "L" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
- Lemon, lime
- Licorice, lollipop, life-saver
- Make a Yummy Ladybug for a snack using an apple, raisins, peanut butter, licorice, and marshmallows (Idea from Preschool to Pre-K)
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design