- Glue or place pictures or stickers of lions on the Ll Poster.
- Glue leaves onto the Ll Poster.
- Glue cotton balls to make a lamb on the Ll Poster.
- With a hole punch, punch holes around the edge of the Letter L. Lace yarn around the pattern.
- Draw or paint lines.
- Trace around different sized lids.
- Do leaf painting.
- Read books about lions
- Go for a nature walk and collect leaves
- Eat Alphabet cereal or soup - talk about the letters!
- Have fun with Ladybugs
My "L" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.