- Tear thin strips of newspaper and glue on the Nn Poster.
- Find numbers in magazines and newspaper ads. Cut out and glue on the Nn Poster.
- Glue noodles on the Nn Poster.
- Cut up newspaper and glue onto the Nn Poster.
- Paint using the end of a nail.
- Using a crayon, draw a large little Nn on a piece of paper. Paint over letter and a surprise will appear.
- Paint on newspapers
- Use a magazine to cut out items that begin with the letter Nn. Glue the pictures on the Nn Poster.
- Collect items for "My N Box" - Idea from My First Steps to Reading books
My "N" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come tN a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design