- Use a piece of string dipped in paint to create wiggly lines
- Glue wheels on the Ww Poster.
- Drive a matchbox car through a black inkpad and drive on the Ww Poster
White Pom Poms or Cotton Balls:
- Glue on white pom poms or cotton balls. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the white pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Glue pieces of yarn to look like a wig
- Paint the W blue and add fish and ocean stickers
- Color the Ww Poster to look like wood.
- Use watercolors on wet, white paper.
- Glue on pieces of wax paper or wrapping paper.
- Color the pattern to look like a watermelon. Make black fingerprints to look like the seeds.
- Words - cut out words from the newspaper and glue them onto the W Poster
- Worm - hole punch holes and weave a brown yarn through as a worm
- Woolly - glue cotton balls on the W Poster