- Glue packing peanuts on the Pp Poster.
- Paint with purple or pink paint.
- Place or draw palm trees on the Pp poster.
Pom Pom Pattern:
- Using pink and purple pom poms, create a pattern around the Pp Poster. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the pink and purple pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Use left over puzzle pieces on the Pp Poster.
- Find a pinecone. Roll it in purple paint and roll on the Pp poster. (Because the pinecone is prickly and may feel funny in the child's hand, this may be difficult - but a good activity - for sensory sensitve children.)
- Paste paper, popcorn, pumpkin seeds, peanut shells, or pipe cleaners on the Pp Poster.
- Paint using a potato.
- Make "p's" with pipecleaners.
My "p" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Create a sound box of items found around your home.