- Glue packing peanuts on the Pp Poster.
- Paint with purple or pink paint.
- Place or draw palm trees on the Pp poster.
Pom Pom Pattern:
- Using pink and purple pom poms, create a pattern around the Pp Poster. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the pink and purple pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Use left over puzzle pieces on the Pp Poster.
- Find a pinecone. Roll it in purple paint and roll on the Pp poster. (Because the pinecone is prickly and may feel funny in the child's hand, this may be difficult - but a good activity - for sensory sensitve children.)
- Paste paper, popcorn, pumpkin seeds, peanut shells, or pipe cleaners on the Pp Poster.
- Paint using a potato.
- Make "p's" with pipecleaners.
My "p" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Create a sound box of items found around your home.
- Potato chips, potato, pringles
- P umpkin bread
- Purple plums, purple grapes
- Poptart, Popcorn, pop
- Peanut butter, peanuts
- Pawprint cookies, Pilgrim Cookies
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design