- Paint, stamp, or color the poster red.
- Glue rose petals on the poster.
- Glue rectangles on the Rr Poster.
Red Pom Poms:
- Glue on red pom poms. If you have an assortment of pom pom colors, the activity of picking out only the red pom poms becomes a great fine motor and visual perception/sorting activity.
- Find pictures of refrigerators in the newspaper ads. Cut and glue the pictures on the Rr Poster.
- Paint rocks
My "R" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
The Runaway Bunny
The Little Red Hen
- Rice (add red food coloring to make it red rice)
- Rice Crispies or rice crispy bars
- Red grapes or apples, raisins, raspberries
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design