- Glue or stick pictures of tigers on the Tt Poster.
- Paint black and orange tiger stripes on the Tt Poster.
- Glue tires on the Tt Poster.
- Drive a matchbox car through a black inkpad and drive on the Tt Poster
- Glue or draw trees on the Tt Poster
- Paint the top of the letters green and the bottom portion brown
- Glue triangles on the Tt Poster
- Glue toothpicks onto the Tt Poster.
- Decorate with stickers – trains, teddy bears, toys, trucks, etc.
- Paint with a toothbrush
Tissue Paper Art - Paint a small section of the paper with water-downed glue. Lay torn pieces tissue paper on the egg. Paint over the tissue paper. Continue until the entire egg is covered. Let dry.
Tissue Paper Embossing - Paint a small section of the paper with vinegar. Lay torn pieces of "bleeding" (vs. non-bleeding) tissue paper on the egg. Paint over the tissue paper. Continue until the entire egg is covered. Let dry. Peel off the tissue paper to find a soft surprise!
My "T" Book - by Jane Belk Moncure - Be sure to use the phonetic sound of the letter and not just the letter name when reading the book. When we come to a letter, I have my child read the phonetic sound of each letter.
Miss Spider's Tea Party: The Counting Book
- Trail Mix
- Teddy Grams
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.