Square Poster Square Dotted Line Poster
Square and Rectangle Poster Square and Rectangle Dotted Line Poster
Square and Circle Poster Square and Circle Dotted Line Poster
Square and Diamond Poster Square and Diamond Dotted Line Poster
Square and Triangle Poster Square and Triangle Dotted Line Poster
Tune: Are You Sleeping?
Four straight sides, four straight sides
The same length, The same length
Join them together, Join them together
A square with strength, a square with strength
- Using pretzel sticks and mini marshmallows, make squares. Poke the ends of the pretzels into the marshmallows to hold the pretzels together.
- Square Creature - Color the creature’s parts and glue on a square piece of construction paper. Attach the arms and legs with accordion folded paper strips (Thank you, Dina, for creating and sharing this with us.)
- Shape Family - Square Buddy
Add to your Shape Family by creating a Square Buddy. Cut a large square out of construction paper. Accordion-fold long, thin pieces of paper to form legs and arms. Glue to the shape. Add a face with a square shape for the eyes and nose. May also add shoes, hands, hair, or other accessories.
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath - Cut out the inside of a paper plate and decorate with cut square pieces of construction paper or tissue paper.
- Look for squares in the grocery store.
Using safety scissors, Cut a Robot using the printable. Do not show the child the example, rather allow her imagination to put the robot together as she desires.
- Print the Square Christmas Present. Cut small squares of green and red construction paper to glue on the present. Color the bow. (Thank you to Dina for this idea.)