Upon entering, use of, downloading of any items on this website, and/or purchasing items from this website, you are agreeing to our terms written below. Please take time to read and do not allow frugal to turn into illegal.
All information on the ABCJesusLovesMe website and Parenting to Impress blog is for general information purposes only. All of the activities and ideas shared on these sites as well as Facebook Groups under the ABCJLM name require adult supervision and children under the age of three should not participate in activities in which small pieces are involved.
Although all effort has been made to provide complete and accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Also, what works with one child may not work with all children. ABCJesusLovesMe, as well as Parenting to Impress, contain suggestions and all should be taken simply as suggestions. Please seek the advice of a professional when questions arise.
Many pages and blog posts have "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Regardless, I only recommend products we use personally or items that I believe will be beneficial to our readers. These purchases offset costs I acquire for making these sites freely available for all families. Thank you for supporting this site through use of Affiliate Links.
JLM Media, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Other affiliate advertising programs include: Ebay.com, Christianbook.com. JLM Media, LLC also reviews for Propeller Consulting, LLC.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
ABCJesusLovesMe.com nor ParentingtoImpress.com collect or sell personal information from our websites. Any personal information obtained through orders or emails will never be sold or given to another party. We are not responsible for third party websites (links) and what they do with your information. All blog and Newsletter subscriptions are handled through FeedBlitz. Click to read their privacy statement, personal privacy setting, and cookies.
1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, educational, entertainment, news, thought provoking comments with pictures and videos, and many more features. Fees for the various services are set out in the Order section of the site. You are solely responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and your own Internet access (including payment of telephone, broadband, or mobile service fees associated with such access).
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third-party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
3. Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the services on this site, you will require a separate account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”). By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
4. Payment of Fees
If you subscribe to a service on this site that requires payment of a fee, you agree to pay all fees associated with such service. For all charges for services on this site, we will bill your credit card. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information, including valid credit card information, your name, address and telephone number, and to provide us with any changes in such information within fifteen (15) days of the change.
If, for any reason, your credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the service, you agree that we may, at our option, suspend or terminate your subscription to the service and require you to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to us. We may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts.
You agree that until your subscription to the service is terminated, you will continue to accrue charges for which you remain responsible, even if you do not use the service.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses.
5. Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, including Netiquette, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content—including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information—that violates the House Rules as described in Section 14.
6. Third-Party Sites and Information
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
7. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright © 2021 JLM Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
8. User’s Materials
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. Any unsolicited ideas or proposals become property of the site, and you hereby irrevocably grant us a world-wide perpetual license to use any and all ideas submitted to the site.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS, OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to, the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY AND NOT BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES.
In addition, the materials on this site may include sample or form agreements, letters or other documents, including financially or legally significant documents such as contracts and other items (“Forms”). These Forms are provided solely as examples of typical documents of their kind, and the delivery and use of Forms does not constitute legal, accounting, or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will JLM Media, LLC or its Affiliates be liable for any loss or damages caused by your reliance on information or advice obtained through this site, including your use of any of the Forms. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, forms, or other content available on or through this site. In particular, you are urged to consult an appropriate professional licensed in your jurisdiction before using any Forms or otherwise relying on any legal, accounting, or other professional advice or information obtained on or through this site.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD-PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
12. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. USAGE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13
This site cannot prohibit minors from visiting this site. The site must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase.
14. HOUSE RULES
The site members agree to not do any of the following:
• Create, upload, transmit or make available in any way any material that harms children in any way.
• Solicit personal information from any member.
• Create, upload, transmit or make available in any way any text, messages, images, or files that are derogatory, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, insulting or that violates any person’s privacy (including but not limited to posting pictures, full names, email addresses, addresses, or phone numbers).
• Use Website services to transmit junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass email, spam, spam, or comment spam.
• Post information that you know is false, misleading, or that promotes illegal activity.
• Use Website to promote any products or services (whether for profit or not for profit), or solicit others for commercial products or services of any kind.
• Impersonate any person or misrepresent yourself or your association with any person or group.
• Create, upload, transmit or make available in any way any content that violates any third party’s legal rights, or any domestic or international law or regulation.
• Upload, transmit, or make available in any way any content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law, contract, or fiduciary agreement.
• Sell, barter, or donate any printed materials when finished using.
• Create, upload, transmit or make available in any way any files, computer codes, or software programs that contain software viruses or any other type of harmful material that is intended to disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of computer or network hardware or software products or services.
• Interfere, disrupt, or create an undue burden on any network services provided by Website.
If you believe that content on Website infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please contact our designated agent as described in section 8 above. Our designated agent will respond only to these trademark or copyright issues; for general questions please email heidi (at) abcjesuslovesme (dot) com.
15. Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account data and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
16. Export Controls
Software available on or through this site is subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
17. Limited General Use
Each user (family and non-family use) is required to hold a valid license entitling them use of the site and any purchased products. Family use qualifies for our Limited General Use License (LGUL). All licenses expire one year after issuance, if you are subject to the LGUL, it expires each year on July 31. If you are subject to the LGUL we request that you print a copy of the license and keep this on file in your records. The LGUL only allows the users specified in the LGUL to use the site and products as specifically enumerated within the license – all other use is strictly prohibited. The Limited General Use License trumps the First Sale. The purchaser is given a License to use the material, but is not given ownership of the material.
18. International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
19. Termination of Use
20. Governing Law
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of Arkansas, United States of America. It can be accessed from all fifty states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of the State of Arkansas, by accessing this site, both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Arkansas, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Benton County, and the United States Western District Court, Fayetteville, Arkansas with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at heidi (at) abcjesuslovesme (dot) com, if by e-mail, or at JLM Media, LLC, 73 Greentree Drive #512, Dover DE 19904 if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent either to the e-mail address supplied for your account or to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
22. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial or noncommercial purposes any portion of this site.
All ideas are the ownership of JLM Media, LLC, are traditional ideas, or have been credited to the person from whom which the idea came. All photos and clipart are the ownerships of JLM Media, LLC, have been credited to the person whom which they came, or are from the royalty free, public domain clipart sites - clker.com/ or rgbstock.com/ or Pixabay.com or a paid subscription at Canva.com. All effort has been made to correctly give credit to other people's ideas and photos. If you feel your copyright has been infringed upon and it is proven valid, correction will be made within 48 hours.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Nothing short of the Scriptures is perfect. Thus no books and products advised are perfect or 100% suggested by this website, author, or JLM Media, LLC. The ABCJesusLovesMe website and curriculum are a guide and require parents' wisdom and discernment.
24. Contact Information
Except as explicitly noted on this site, the services available through this site are offered by JLM Media, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company. If you have any questions about these terms, or wish to report violators of these terms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of payment, JLM Media, LLC ("Licensor") will grant a limited license ("License") to the Organization or non-family entity.
The License shall be valid during the time periods noted on the License and the License shall be void after the expiration date listed.
Upon issuance of the License, the Licensee shall be subject to the following:
1. All pages and worksheets for the Curriculum, Workbook, and Digital Download listed above as found at www.ABCJesusLovesMe.com website (“Site”) may be used with number of children (and licenses) listed above.
3. No alterations may be made to any worksheet or digital download located on the Site, in the Workbook(s), and/or in a digital download.
4. For Curriculum License, no copies may be made of the Curriculum Guide. Additional Curriculum Guides may be ordered from the website.
5. For Workbook and Digital Download Licenses, the Licensee may print from the Workbook or Digital Download one (1) copy of the material for each child as indicated above in this License, and retain this information for the period specified on the corresponding License. After the ending date as listed above, the licensee shall destroy all used and unused printed material. All copies from either in excess of this License shall be deemed a breach of this license, and shall result in immediate termination of this License.
6. All information and worksheets on the Site are subject to the copyright of JLM Media, LLC unless credit is given to another copyright holder. Effort has been made to attribute credit to all other copyright holders.
7. The Site is not liable for damages resulting from any ideas, items, or links to other sites.
8. A Curriculum, Workbook, and/or Digital Download License may not be transferred to another License.
9. All information on this site is for general information purposes only, the Licensor does not give any express or implied Warranties of any information contained on this site or within a Curriculum, and specifically states that the Licensor does not Warrant the Curriculum listed above to its suitability, completeness, or quality for the teaching or use for the teaching of the children this is licensed to.
10. Should you have any questions regarding the suitability of this Curriculum, and the suitability for the children associated with this License please seek the advice of a professional.
11. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying all materials obtained whether from the Site, by email, or the printed books sent in the mail, and sending notice to email@example.com. Printed materials may not be sold, bartered, or donated when finished using and must be destroyed at the expiration of the License.
12. A License must be renewed prior to the expiration date to continue use of any Curriculum, worksheet, or idea on the Site. If the License has expired, the Licensee will be required to purchase a new License and will not be allowed to renew. While the Licensee will be sent at least one courtesy renewal reminder by email prior to the expiration date, the responsibility is that of the Licensee to renew prior to the expiration date.
13. The Site reserves the right to remove any or all of the content on its website either entirely or in part without notification at any time.
14. Reproduction of any materials for commercial use is strictly forbidden.
15. It is the responsibility of the License holder to keep all contact information up-to-date with JLM Media, LLC.
This license may be renewed by visiting ABCJesusLovesMe.com.