Our Terms and Conditions allow the online Lesson Plan and Worksheets to be used for immediate family, home use ONLY. Thank you for your honesty.
Tactile Numbers and Letters: 0-12, Aa-Uu
Books: The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear, Duck on a Bike, Silly Sally, Little Blue Truck
Activities: Alphabet cereal, pieces of paper or flashcards with words written on them, markers or Sidewalk Chalk, soft ball, items to sort by color, shape, length, size, and weight, thirteen clothes pins, green and red markers
Math: SortingNumbers: 0-12
Fine Motor Skill: Draw What I Draw
Gross Motor Skill: Catch
• Review all objectives and books covered in the past weeks, and complete any activities that you were unable to finish.
- Sort short words by the beginning letter. Begin with two different consonants. Write short words that begin with the two chosen consonants on separate index cards. Have your child sort the words depending on the beginning letter. Add more consonants to increase the difficulty level.
- Clean out the toy box sorting toys into various piles by weight, size, or color.
Write individual numbers 0-12 on thirteen clothes pins. Have the child clip the numbers in order on a string or cardboard piece in order. ( Idea from Wow! I'm Reading ! )
Buy a box of Alphabet cereal and learn as you eat!
- Find the letters in the child’s name and put the letters in order.
- Play “I Spy.” Lay out several letters from the cereal and tell your child: I spy the letter “f”. I spy a letter that says /t/.
• Play Colorama to review colors and shapes.
• Fine Motor Skills:
Draw What I Draw - With sidewalk chalk outside or markers inside, have your child copy what you draw and then switch roles. Remember to start with simple lines and then progress to simple shapes.
• Gross Motor Skills:
Play catch with a soft ball, pillow, or stuffed animals.
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe provides materials to help adults be intentional with the children in their lives. At its core are five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Also available is a Sunday School Curriculum to teach children who God is through stories in the Bible. Beyond this we offer various Unit Studies, Digital Downloads, the Be Intentional Planner, and practical tips to guide parents and teachers.
© 2018 ABC Jesus Loves Me • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design