Our Terms and Conditions allow the online Lesson Plan and Worksheets to be used for immediate family, home use ONLY. Thank you for your honesty.
Tactile Numbers and Letters: 0-2, Aa
Colors: Black, White, Blue, Brown, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple
A - pull down, pull down, across
a - curve and down
Fine Motor Skill: Blocks
Gross Motor Skill: Twister
• Review all objectives and books covered in the past weeks, and complete any activities that you were unable to finish.
- Hide Easter Eggs instructing the child to look for a specific colored egg.
- Play Game #1 of the Colorama game. (This game sometimes isn't available to order. Trade with any color-focused game.)
• Create a handprint and footprint. Keep it to compare with one that you will create at the end of the curriculum as well. You may want to begin the Handprint and Footprint Calendar for a great Christmas gift.
• Fine Motor Skill:
- Build bridges, buildings, and trains with Legos or wooden blocks.
• Gross Motor Skill:
While playing Twister by the actual rules of the game is probably too difficult for this age level, simplify the rules and take turns calling out colors and body parts to match.
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Sunday School curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2020 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Design