Our Terms and Conditions allow the online Lesson Plan and Worksheets to be used for immediate family, home use ONLY. Thank you for your honesty.
Books: The Hat, George and Martha, Olivia, Frog and Toad Together
Games: Educational Games
Worksheets: Choose the letters or numbers that need review
Activities: Shallow cups, small objects to fill cups, sugar or salt, Parquetry Block Super Set, drum, Magnetic Letters
Character Traits: Attentive, Forgiveness, Patience, Servant – Review Meaning
Books of the Bible: Matthew - Titus
- First & Last Name
- Phone number
- How to dial the phone and correctly answer it
- Full Address
- 4 Seasons
- 5 Senses
Fine Motor Skill: Draw My Family
Gross Motor Skill: March
Visual Perception Skill: Block-to-Block
• Review all objectives and books covered in the past weeks, and complete any activities that you were unable to finish.
– Have your child match the body part with the correct sense. (i.e. Which sense do you use to hear a bird?)
– Ask your child his favorite thing to: smell, see, taste, touch, and hear. Record and place in his scrapbook.
– Sugar and salt are great items to test all of the senses
1st – Have your child hear it as you shake it in a small container.
2nd – Have your child smell it.
3rd – Have your child touch it.
4th – Have your child see it.
5th – Have your child taste it.
• Letters and Numbers:
- Play educational games like Hi Ho Cherry-O, Candy Land, Go Fish, Memory, and 1-2-3 Stomp to review letters and numbers.
- Put various magnetic refrigerator letters into a small bag or basket. Have your child draw a letter out and tell you the name of the letter, the sound it creates, and a word that starts with that sound.
- Using shallow cups, write a number (0-10) on the side of each cup. Have your child fill each cup with the correct number using such items as Cheerios, M&M’s, buttons, and coins.
• Fine Motor Skills:
On a blank piece of paper, have your child draw his family and correctly trace/write the letters "My Family." Your child will be doing this activity periodically throughout the curriculum. Write the date on the back of the picture and save his picture to compare each time. The pictures should become more detailed with time.
• Gross Motor Skill:
March to music or a drum
• Visual Perception Skill:
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
ABCJesusLovesMe™ is an educational ministry that equips adults with the materials needed to be intentional in educating children. To do this, ABCJesusLovesMe designed five comprehensive, research-based curricula for ages 1-5 that focus on academics, development, and Bible learning through play. Additionally, a Bible curriculum, unit studies, digital downloads, and the Be Intentional Planner accompany the core curricula. These materials are sufficient on their own, but the heart of ABCJesusLovesMe is to offer guidance, support, and direction to make your educational efforts at home, preschool, or church successful.
© 2021 ABCJesusLovesMe • All Rights Reserved • Arkansas Website by Doc4 Design